Monday, November 21, 2011

All "Mass Nerder"

This review of a CD sent by Epitaph for that, was first published in 1998 in issue 13 of Married Punks.


All Mass Nerder

True punk rock confession time: I've never really listened to All.  There's a good reason, too: the name.  All sounds like a hardcore band's name, and I always knew All wasn't hardcore.  It's pop punk, a Descendants spin-off.  I've been missing out.

From the first song, "World's on Heroin," I knew this would be great, and I was richtig.  Hey, Milo gets into the act, too, so you know it'll be good, and you know the songs will be about lost love (in an especially mature song called "Silence"), twisted friendships, philosophy, and reputations.

Now I have to go spend more fucking money to catch up on all I've missed from this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment