Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Blowfish Catalog #8 Review

Originally appeared in issue 13 of Married Punks, published in 1998.


The Blowfish Catalog #8

Why bother with Good Vibrations, which uses the women owned business aspect to justify higher prices, when Blowfish is around?  Yeah, the prices in this catalog are high (I know what these things go for wholesale), but it's a better business with a cooler catalog.  The cover is hot, as are the photos inside.

Get this if you're in the market for whips, lubes, dildos, videos or sexual objects of art.

8 comments:

  1. I like your post and everything you share with is extremely informative. keep sharing informative poeting here.
    Geographic Factors Homework Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great share and keep up with this great work! Best of luck
    Supply Chain Management Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for some of the articles. I find this is one of the very great article to read, I like this.
    ASP Project Help

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site and the resources you provide is really nice keep it up.
    Robust Control Matlab Help

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I found your Blog today. This is really what I'm looking for. Thank you.
    HR Assignment Help Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found a good knowledge on your blog. I also recommend this blog with my friends
    HR Assignment Help Online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice article. Think so new form of structures have included in your article. Waiting for your next article.
    Milk powder packaging machine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate good and helpful recipe post. It’s a new recipe for me, your blog shares really yummy recipes that I keep searching for. Thank you.
    Eva sunflower oil

    ReplyDelete