Saturday, October 19, 2019

The E2 Zine Vol. 10 Review

Originally published in 1998 in Married Punks #13.


The E2 [squared] Zine Vol. 10

Elektra Entertainment's E2 Zine is phat! Full color pages done in a "cut 'n' paste way," featuring bios on some of Elektra's bands. Also, unlike most 'zines, the word "fuck" is censored. Thank God! Kids read 'zines, too.

Also, unlike most 'zines, E2 doesn't waste space on actual content. Nope, this is just pure dish on bands like Spoon, Tuscadero, and Rebekah. It's like one ultra-rad press release! Da bomb!

Honestly, I'd like to shoot Christopher Elles, the "creator," in the head for making this piece of festering shit. Why send this to me? At least it wasn't some crappy CD that I'd have to listen to. There's nothing original or entertaining about this, and it sure isn't a 'zine. It's just cheap, colorful toilet paper. Get a fucking clue.

And by the way, if you try to use part of my review to make it sound like I loved it (just like they do for movie ads), my wrath will descend upon you like cheap whores to your music.


No comments:

Post a Comment